We are a great company with great people and we are looking for an experienced .Net Developer, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
We have been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Who we are looking for…
Are you a recent college graduate looking to apply your technical skills in a real world business environment? Are you looking for an entry level developer position that can lead to a sustainable career in software development? Here at the Cornerstone App Dev Team, we are looking for intelligent individuals just like you! Every project we take on is a different challenge that will utilize differing toolsets based upon its needs. Welcome to a career that is never dull or stagnant!
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Design, develop, test, and implement new web-based applications and services Perform code modifications to applications under maintenance
- Create unit/integration/system tests to ensure quality of solutions Create feature release guides to support appropriate usage of solutions
- Contribute to the constant refinement of the App Dev Team procedures and processes
- 1-2 years’ experience in a software development role
- 1-2 years’ experience using the .NET framework
- BA or BS degree in technical discipline required
- Must have comprehensive understanding of the .NET framework Intermediate level knowledge of C# programming language Understanding of object oriented principles
- Experience using 3rd party APIs
- Experience developing web-based applications and services Experience in creating and manipulating XML data format
- Ability to create dynamic web-pages using modern techniques such as XHTML, CSS, and AJAX Highly comfortable developing application using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of database stored procedures and building queries in Microsoft T-SQL Windows Workflow Foundation experience is a plus
- Team Foundation Server use is a plus
- Mortgage or financial industry knowledge/experience is a plus Mobile app development experience is a plus
- SharePoint app development experience is a plus Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to work individually or within a team
Call To Action…
If you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.
Kathy Knapp, M.Ed.
Career Coach & Liaison to College of Science & Technology
Career Development Center
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street, Suite 402-S
Houston, TX 77002